Monday, November 16, 2009

Star Spiral Slouch Hat

I have wanted to do a spiral for a while now. I was going to do it with the other star slouchy hat I made but I don't really wear those kinds of hats often. This is the style I like best so I made this slouch hat, combined it with the star from my other pattern, and added a spiral :) What do you think? *Note: If you can't see all of the picture right click on it and select view picture.*









this last one is just to show how it can be worn higher on your head and still look cool





*****Update 3-06-10*****
I'm sorry to have to do this but I feel I must. Some people have been making things with my free patterns and selling them without giving me any credit at all. I am taking this pattern down. It will be available for $3.00 in my Etsy shop. (I don't think that is too much to ask) I am leaving some free patterns up for now. If I find out people are selling the finished product without crediting me I will remove the pattern. (I would prefer no one sell anything made from my patterns at all but there isn't much I can do to prevent that.)

2 comments:

Louise said...

Another amazing pattern. I can't wait to try it.

If giving away patterns is hurting your Etsy shop we would understand if you stopped. These are tough times. You've been more than generous.

Did you know Vanna White's having a contest? You should enter. Your work is more than good enough to win. Main prize is $1000 and meet and greet with Vanna. Go to Vannaschoice (dot) com to check it out. Good luck if you enter.

AprilDraven said...

Lousie:

Thanks for the heads up :)

I like to make patterns available for free. I remember when I was first learning and it was really hard to find patterns for what I wanted. I guess this is my way of making a difference. A small difference but still a difference.