Friday, November 27, 2009

More Resin Jewelry

I love making necklaces :) Too bad it takes about 3 to 4 days to completely make.







and another Edward one. It still isn't perfect but I will keep trying until I get a perfect one hehe







Some more Herb Charms :)







My friend Mandi gave me a bunch of tiny jars. This is what I have come up with so far.




Here is the coolest part. All the necklaces with the pink and orange stars are black light reactive and the dragonfly's glow in the dark.

7 comments:

Suburban Hooker said...

Very nice April!
I dig those brains you make the most though!!

AprilDraven said...

Thanks! I like the Brains the most too. I have no need to make anymore though. No one is buying them so I don't need to make another batch of them yet. I just wanted to make some awesome black-light reactive necklaces so when I go out I can feel awesome haha.

Anonymous said...

Love it, Hey April can you do one of those with a little cross in it?

Anonymous said...

OOps forgot , I was wondering if you can do a cross charm in the heart one :)

AprilDraven said...

Renee:
Sure I can do that. Let me know in a conversation on Etsy if you want me to make you one.

Jo said...

You make some of the coolest stuff!! And I envy your crazy crochet-fu pattern making skills!!

AprilDraven said...

Thanks!