Thursday, March 27, 2014

Styxx Phoenix Free Pattern

Here is the Styxx symbol I made out of perler beads. Styxx is a character Sherrilyn Kenyon created. She is an amazing author, I love all of her work. Very adult (unless you read her young adult series) you have been warned lol.


Here is the pattern. You can use it for Crocheting too :)

Here it is on my wall with the Acheron Symbol I made. If you are a fan like me and want to make the Acheron symbol too Click here for the pattern.

 Let me know if you make anything with this pattern. I would enjoy seeing pics :)

1 comment:

gibby2011 said...

I love this pattern and with your permission I would like to use it as a skeleton for a quilt pattern I am starting to develop. I have many aspects I would like to add to your Phoenix but this seems like a great beginning for me.