Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Jayne Cobb Inspired Hat Free Pattern

I wanted to show my Browncoat pride and make a Firefly hat, but since I also design patterns, I didn't want people thinking I was incapable of making a decent hat. Not everyone knows about Firefly/Serenity. Crazy, I know right! Since the original hat is Knit I had some playing around to do. I think I did a pretty good Fake Knit job ;) What do you think?


If you want to try to make one yourself, here is a link to the Free Pattern:
View Pattern Here

Remember: This is for Personal Use only.

If you use this pattern and post it online, please link back to me and show some love :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so SHINY! I can't wait to get started on this! I've been looking for a pattern for Jayne's hat for a long time! Thank you!

Sam E said...

I'm sorry but this isn't like Janes hat it's too good!! It's what Janes hat was supposed to look like ;)
Love your patterns and love your work <3

Jacey Stitches said...

This looks really great! I think you pulled off the faux-knit well. I can knit, but it's so much faster to crochet. :P What brand of yarn did you use for this?

Paula Hanafee said...

Looking at the pattern, for rounds 3-18, is it suppose to be Fphdc and Bphdc? It is written as Fpdc and Bpdc but the key says Fphdc.

AprilDraven said...

Paula Hanafee:
3-18 is Fpdc and Bpdc. I just forgot to add those to the key.