Saturday, September 20, 2014

Custom Necklaces

Here are some pics of my new Hobby. I do sell them in my Etsy shop, and I take custom orders. I don't do this full time though. So I will only be offering to make necklaces as long as I have supplies. If you want me to make a necklace, contact me or purchase the listing I have on Etsy. They are $15 plus $5 shipping in the US only. Thanks for looking :)

Top Left to Right:
Seal of Rassilon (Doctor Who)
Timelord seal (Doctor Who)
Stargate
X-Men
Harley Quinn
Serenity (Firefly)
Startrek
Deathstar (StarWars)
White Tree of Gondor (Lord of the Rings)

Acheron Necklace (Sherrilyn Kenyon)
 
X-Men Necklace

Rose Madder (Stephen King)
 
Rumpelstiltskin (Once Upon a Time)

1 comment:

faryal naaz said...

All very good points to note!!! Looking forward to seeing what is in the baggies!
custom bracelets